Worldly wisdom is based on human understanding and reasoning, but this is foolishness to the Lord (1 Cor. 3:19).
Godly wisdom is the capacity to see things from the Father’s viewpoint and respond according to Scriptural principles.
Wisdom is a choice that begins with a decision to trust Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior. Wisdom increases as we follow the teachings of God’s Word with a burning passion for divine guidance. and attitudes and to begin living wisely according to God’s standards.
How to Acquire Godly Wisdom
1. Seek it.(Prov. 2:4-7).
2. Meditate on God’s Word.(Joshua 1:8)
3. Obey Scriptural principles. (Prov. 8:33-34).
4. Pray for it. (James 1:5-6).
5. Heed godly counsel. (Proverbs 16:31)
7. Associate with the wise.(Proverbs 13:20)